Dawsonville Towne Center 59
Main Street, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Total Square Footage : 8,400 sqft
- Business and retail complex adjacent to Dawsonville Town Hall buildings and the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame Museum.
- There are many public education/health organizations nearby, including Lanier Technical College, Dawson County Middle and High Schools and the Dawson County Library.
- Located in the business and residential hub, an hour away from national park attractions of Amicalola Falls, Etowah River and the Appalachian Trail.
- Anchored by Food Lion and Dollar Tree.
- Great location offers business opportunity for tourist memorabilia.